Whether you take the time to listen to a coworker or friend or to encourage them to ask for help, when it comes to mental health, now more than ever, every action counts.
On Bell Let's Talk Day, Wednesday, January 26, 2022, let's make our voice heard!
'Bell Let's Talk' over Lunch Party
Sandie Sidsworth, the Executive Director for the Enrichment Centre for Mental Health is no stranger to the challenges faced by this community with regards to mental health.
Life can be a struggle, particularly now as we deal with the worldwide pandemic, and face continued challenges in the workplace and at home.
Sandie Sidsworth has been a poverty advocate and mental health proponent for over 25 years. She has experience in child welfare, domestic violence, municipal government and has been the Executive Director of the Enrichment Centre for Mental Health formally Canadian Mental Health Association – Hastings and Prince Edward for the past 11 years.
We will chat with Sandie about what is happening in our region!
PLUS! Meet your new board members.
Hear from your Chamber President, Anthony Callaghan from McDougall Insurance, outgoing President Peter Kempenaar from Taskforce Engineering, and other board members.
ORDER LUNCH and support local business!
We are unable to enjoy the delicious breakfast originally scheduled, but you can choose from selected lunch menu items from Sans-Souci.
You can pick up or your lunch will be delivered to your door (some restrictions may apply) in time for you to settle in, and join our 'Bell Let's Talk' Over Lunch Party. All Lunch Orders will include some great swag from BELL including a reusable straw, screen cleaner, pen and more!
Pre-Order Lunch $25 Options Are As Follows:
(Please use drop-down menu to make choices when registering)
MUST ORDER LUNCH OPTION BY TUESDAY, Jan. 25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Salad Sans Souci - Mixed greens topped with Apple Waldorf, smoked Gruyer Cheese, Montreal smoked meat and their feature mustard dressing.
- Off the Grill Salad - Grilled chicken, eggplant and zucchini on a bed of greens with grape tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, onion and Havarti cheese.
- Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich stacked high on marble rye with Sans Souci mustard.
- Tourtierre - Traditional Quebecois mixture of beef, pork, potato and herbs in a pastry
- Grilled Breast of Chicken Wrap with roasted pepper mayo, tomato, onion, mixed greens and smoked gouda.
- Grilled Veggie Wrap with a mix of eggplant, zucchini, roasted peppers, onions, tomato, julienne carrots and cucumbers with balsamic reduction and greens in a tortilla wrap
- Prefer a $20 gift certificate instead of lunch? No problem. Choose that option and we will mail you a $20 gift certificate. The balance of your registration fee will be applied to the ongoing work of the Chamber as we continue to explore and develop innovative ways of connecting, representing, and sharing the stories of your businesses.
Thank you to our sponsor: