1. The Board will set registration dates and fees prior to May for the subsequent season.
2. The registration fee and details for each upcoming season will be posted on the BMHA
3. Families registering three or more players will receive a $105.00 discount for the 3rd Child.
4. Registration of a player after August 31 for House League is subject to a $25.00 administration charge. The only exceptions to this rule are new players where registration is permitted up to September 15 without payment of the late registration administration charge.
5. All registration fees for players that attended Representative Tryouts must be paid by May 31
6. Cheques are not accepted for payment of registration fees.
7. No player may participate in any team activity, including tryouts, until he or she is registered
with the Association. No players or families’ registration is complete until all current and outstanding fees and charges have been paid, including any fees owed to BMHA or a representative team from the previous season from any member of the same family.
8. Players with outstanding rep fees from the just concluded season will not be permitted to register with BMHA for the upcoming season until such time that all outstanding past due rep fees are paid in full.
9. Every player must be in financial “good standing” in order to register for the upcoming season. A player classified as “not in good standing” does not qualify for a triple A Waiver.
10. Players who are new to BMHA are required to submit a copy of their child’s birth certificate, passport, or health card. This must be submitted at the time of registration, player registrations will not be accepted without this document, and spaces will not be held.